Approximately 65 hours per month over a range of shifts to support opening hours of the shop, including some weekend working.
Due to retirement, we are looking for a very special person to join our amazing and hard-working team.
Working in a pleasant rural environment, we are a friendly team serving the village of Woodgreen and surrounding communities with all you would expect from a village shop and much more – including a Post Office. We are a community-owned enterprise.
Qualities we are looking for include:
- Flexibility and willingness to go that extra mile
- Customer service focus
- Community oriented
- Good numeracy and IT skills
- Proven Leadership experience
- Prepared to be trained in Post Office processes
- Retail experience a benefit, however not vital
Interested applicants please contact us for an application form and a more detailed job description either by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call into the shop to collect personally. Closing date 25th January 2020.