The shop is now open from 8am until 5pm every weekday and, with over 95% of our suppliers back on track, the shelves are fully stocked! With our longer operating hours, it is generally possible to walk straight into the shop without queuing through most of the afternoon.
We no longer have marshals at the door controlling admission numbers and are relying on customers to follow our Shop Rules (see below).
A quick reminder of the revised opening hours:
- Monday-Friday: 8am to 5pm
- Saturday: 8am to 3pm
- Sunday: Closed
- Post Office, Monday – Saturday, 9am to 1pm
We look forward to seeing you!
In order to keep our staff, volunteers and customers as safe as possible, please:
- Do not visit the shop if you have a persistent cough or fever. Please use our free delivery service if any member of your household is displaying possible symptoms of Coronavirus, or is classed as a vulnerable person.
- Do not enter if there are 3 customers in the shop, or 2 at the PO counter. Please wait outside until someone leaves. Spray and wipes are available to use on baskets or your hands.
- Keep right as you come into the shop and travel around it in an anticlockwise direction. We’ve divided up the shop into 2m squares using tape. If someone is already in a square, please don’t enter it until they move on.