In order to keep our staff and volunteers as safe as possible, we ask that if you, or any members of your household, have a persistent cough or fever, or have recently returned from one of the affected countries listed by the Government, please do not visit our shop.
It is our aim to keep the shop and post office open as much as possible and we are taking our own precautions by following the recommended hygiene guidance – we request that our customers respect this and expect to potentially wait if our staff are cleaning equipment or washing their hands.
We are launching a free delivery service to our local customers who are isolating – we need to stress this will be totally dependent on availability of our staff and volunteers.
How to use our Order and Delivery Service:
- Place your order by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone 01725 512467 (you can also place an order for collection on your behalf).
- You will need to open an account with us if you don’t already have one (this can be a temporary account which can be closed when no longer required). Please ask for an application form in the shop (or download here).
- In order that we can maintain our cash flow through this difficult trading time, we request that you clear your account each month – by BACS – we will provide our bank details. You can of course also pay by cash or card if someone else visits the shop on your behalf.
- Next day delivery service will be our aim.
- Our delivery team will ring/knock and stand back from the door to maintain a sensible space so you can take your delivery without any physical contact. Please do not give our delivery team money or any other items to take away.
- We will have a minimum spend of £20 for an order to be delivered.
- Unfortunately, we are unable to accept any returns for hygiene reasons.
- We will not send substitutes if we do not have an item you have ordered.
- We may limit the quantity on high demand items in order to satisfy all our regular customers.
The Post Office
We very much hope to maintain our usual opening hours, however I am sure you are aware that we have just four in our team and should any of them succumb to the virus it will be more of a challenge and we may have to reduce our opening hours. We will keep everyone updated.